Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Ribbon" Trees

Hello Stampers!

I made these "trees" to have as a display for my Christmas in August event.  I like them so much that I plan to make many more for my holiday craft shows and hopefully sell some.  What do you think?

I used the designer paper series from the Holiday mini called Festival of Prints (#126904, $6.95) - I just love it because it's a book of double sided paper in a smaller 4.5x6.5" size, so it's perfect for projects and cards!  I just cut the paper into 3/4" wide strips and voila:

I attached the strips to styrofoam cones from Hobby Lobby with push pins, starting at the bottom and working up to the top.  The bows are also out of paper, I'll post a tutorial in a couple days showing how easy it is to make those!  What do you think?  I'm hoping to use these as nice table decor for the holidays!

Have a great day everyone!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment