It's Tuesday and I'm finally recovering from the weekend- last week I was hit with a nasty cold but I powered through and thanks to my AMAZING team of Stampin' Up demonstrators we pulled off a wonderful first ever Christmas in August stamp camp. Customers came from 10 till about 2, and made five beautiful projects right out of the Holiday Catalog, plus they watched demonstrations on several other items as well. I'll be posting some pictures of the items and the event itself all this week!
Here's a couple pictures from the event:
Several of the demonstrators had display boards up with project ideas....this was mine.
This is something I came up with along with a future downline :) Linda Williamson- an Advent calendar out of the Petite Purse Die! Isn't it cute? My kids are excited because they know something yummy will probably be in each purse come December!
Here I am with my kiddos- I don't usually post about them here but they were all such a huge help during the event, my husband even picked up and delivered the lunch for the group! My oldest helped check people in and the other two, well aren't they cute (!)
It was a great day- more to come!



No comments:
Post a Comment