Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Spool Cool Deal and other current SU promotions!

Hi All!

There is so much going on in the Stampin' world these days !  I just wanted to update you on three awesome promotions going on right now!

1. First, a new promotion available all this month is the "Back to Spool" promotion.  For every $40 order, you get to choose a free spool of ribbon from this year's in-colors....


This is a picture from my ribbon share, but you would get an entire spool of one color!  Or all five with a $200 order- there are no limits on this promotion!

2. The Halloween Painters Tray Kit that comes free when you buy the starter kit and join my demo team has been a HUGE hit.  So much so that they have extended the promotion until September 16th!  If you were on the fence about joining you have a few more weeks to decide.  Although why anyone would wait is beyond me.  I've DOUBLED my team this month and we are SO excited....



3.  Stampin' Up has also extended the My Digital Studio promotion until September 14th....so get a 31% discount on printing and some downloads too while you can!  Finish up those summer photo books (I know, haven't even started mine, I'm too busy getting the kids settled in their school routines but MAYBE now...)

So a lot to think about!  I'm cleaning up the yard AND my craft room today so if you are interested in any of the above just give me a call!

Happy  Stampin'!

Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment