Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Wheeled Card #2

Here is the second card that we made in my card club last week.  The theme was the Stampin' Around Wheels (every time we meet I try to teach one or two techniques and this one was a request).

It was fun to put together and a very different look from yesterday's post:



This card uses the Betsy's Blooms stampin' around wheel inked in Rich Razzleberry.  I wheeled it on the envelope, the inside bottom of the card and on the rich razzleberry card stock down the front of the card behind the sentiment.  The sentiment is from the Wacky Wishes Hostess set, I hadn't used this one before but I kinda like it's irreverent look!  Then I used a sponge dauber on the edge of the sentiment, which was punched out with the Apothecary Accents Framelit die by the way.  Added a strip of daffodil delight and some DSP from the Floral District set.  Backed it all up with Baja Breeze layer and used Rich Razzleberry for the card base.  Everyone said this was the easiest of the three projects to complete (of course I had all the card stock pre-cut and ready to go!)




Hot up here in Ohio, we are going to the pool today!


Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment