Happy Sunday!
I needed some easy thank you notes for myself and my kids to send out pronto- my holiday fair sales were so good my card rack is majorly depleted! So I pulled together some cards using some things I had around. The Kindness Matters stamp set is so simple and pretty, and I used some left over trim from a Simply Scrappin' holiday kit. That and a pack of the small note cards and we were in business!
Supplies Used:
The trim can be replicated easily with the Big Shot and the Tasteful Trim die #120893 as well!
Also the Kindness Matters stamp set #127723 (wood) or #127724 (clear) is one that will be available to choose for FREE with every $50 order starting on January 24th!
Note cards #107311 5x3.5" 20 note cards and envelopes for $5.95!
Ink: Lucky Limade, Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede



No comments:
Post a Comment