Today is my first day of the Leadership conference. I am flying in and my sainted mother-in-law is flying in to take up the slack while I'm gone. Thank goodness for family!
I made this card for a WOW card Leadership swap. It's an organized swap where you sign up in advance and it has to be from the new Occasions mini catalog. I was very excited to have a reason to make a beautiful card using the new Love and Laughter stamp set. It's a GORGEOUS set, and even though I don't have a lot of people in my life getting married right now I had to have this set. In fact, I do have a friend that just got engaged and so I had two reasons to make a WOW card.
This card also uses the Designer Series Paper that you can only get for FREE during SaleABration starting January 24th. What is SaleABration you ask? Well, for every $50 you spend on product you can pick an item out of the SaleABration catalog for FREE! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this paper and the matching brads and ribbon. It's just so pretty! I will be finding lots of reasons to use this paper and can't wait until I can qualify to order more :)
I stamped the flowers on top of the cake and added some pearls. It is so pretty in person! Here's a list of the product items used:
Love & Laughter Stamp Set #125475 (wood) #125477 (clear)
Everyday Enchantment DSP #126154 (available through SaleABration 1/24)
Everyday Enchantment Organdy Ribbon in Calypso Coral #127279
Lucky Limade ink and card stock
Calypso Coral Ink
Very Vanilla cardstock
#119247 Basic Pearls
Modern Label Punch #119849
Word Window Punch #119847
Have a great day everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment