Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back from Leadership

Wow.  That's all I can say.  Every time I go to a Stampin' Up event I am just overwhelmed by the thoughtfulness of the company.  Every single employee is just so caring and competent.  I learned SO much my head is swimming with great ideas and I can't wait to share them with you.  


I'd never been to San Antonio (one of the jokes at SU is join SU and see the world!) and so I thought I'd post some pics of all the fun today!  Card ideas tomorrow, I promise! 


Here are a few pictures and I'll have much more to share in the coming days! 


 I didn't know they had moose in Texas.  Right on the walls of the deli.  OK then.
 The Alamo.  Two blocks from the hotel and right downtown.  For a place that endured so much carnage, it is surprisingly beautiful and peaceful!

 Gorgeous trees inside the Alamo compound...

 The employees at SU put on QUITE a show.  Singing, dancing.  It's awesome.

 When in San Antonio, you have to have a margarita.  A big one apparently.

 My friend Terry Waldron won a stamp set from prize patrol on the first day!

 They take GOOD care of their demonstrators.  The food was lovely.

 My upline Penny was SUPER excited when she won Prize Patrol!!  She's been with SU for something like 20 years and it's fun to see how much she still loves it!

 Everyone gets free stuff at Leadership!

 The river walk is just beautiful at night!

This is some of my friends in Penny's team.....CindyRae, Terry, Penny, Susan and me! 

1 comment: