Details:
- FREE package of Designer Series Paper ($10.95 or less) or digital download (any price) begins the month after the new demonstrator joins Stampin' Up!
- New demonstrator may alternate between Designer Series Paper and digital download each month.
- Free paper or digital download does not include tax or shipping.
- New demonstrator must redeem her free item on a demonstrator order. If a demonstrator chooses not to add any other items to her order besides the free Designer Series Paper, she will incur the minimum shipping charge (there are no shipping charges for digital downloads).
- Demonstrator must remain active during incentive period to be eligible for free items.
When I was at the Stampin' Up Leadership convention, the best class that I attended was "Retaining and Engaging Your Downline" with Donna Griffith and Patsy Waggoner. Patsy gave an amazing presentation on how to support your recruits so that they too can be successful in their demonstratorship. Whether your goal is to just buy the starter kit at a GREAT price, or to supplement your families income, I can help you along the way!
I have started monthly meetings with my downline, where we stamp, swap cards and share best practices on stamping and selling Stampin' Up products. If you join, you will be a member of my downline and eligible for this monthly meeting for FREE. And I promise you, it will be FUN!
Call me today if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, I am happy to explain everything in detail and answer all your questions.
My story: I had been looking for the right fit for me and my family for several months when a friend invited me to come along to a stamping class. I had never stamped in my life before but by the end of that class I was HOOKED. A week later I ordered the starter kit, but still pursued other job opportunities as I figured stamping was a hobby, not a job.
One year later I am just back from my first ever Leadership conference and I am more convinced than ever that with hard work and lots of fun this is hands down the best job I've EVER had. I love Stampin' Up and I love sharing it with others. I look forward to building my business and my team and developing a solid income that will help my family achieve their goals.
I might also say that I did not get as good a deal as the one offered today when I joined :) Free Designer Series Paper for the rest of the year on top of the discounted starter kit? All adds up to one AMAZING deal.... call me today and we'll get the conversation started.

No comments:
Post a Comment