I am just back from a whirlwind trip down to Orlando for the annual Stampin' Up Leadership meeting. It was a wonderful couple of days. I learned SO much and saw so much and can't wait to share it all with you!
First,up:

Paper Pumpkin! What? Don't worry, I'll explain!
Ever met someone who really LIKES the IDEA of stamping, but:
A) Doesn't have the time or
B) Doesn't have the room or
C) Doesn't have the money or desire to invest hundreds of dollars of stampin stuff??
I meet those folks ALL the time!
SO, the amazing and talented folks at Stampin' Up have developed a brand new program that will send a small project kit direct to your door each month with a kit that can be assembled in about 30 minutes!
Sound interesting?? Starting today, you can go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and learn all about it!
The program will start in March, and everyone who joins will get a welcome kit that includes a glass block. Then every month a new project will ship with everything you need inside (except adhesive and scissors) to make a completed project or projects!!!
Not sure? There is also a one month "Try It" kit that you will be able to order starting in March.
AND if you want to cancel or even skip a month it's no problem!
How much is this new program? Just $19.95 a month, and that includes shipping!
At leadership they gave us each the first kit so tomorrow I'll be posting my kit for you to see!!!
Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and take a look today!
Trish
No comments:
Post a Comment