Welcome 2013! That will take me a while to get right on my checks- 2012 was just too easy to write :) I hope all of you are having a restful first day of the new year! I am just not ready to take the Christmas decorations down....it can wait until the weekend!
This card was made with the single stamp, New Year's #132336 that can only be ordered through the 2nd! So if you like it order it TODAY! Same with the champagne glimmer papers. I will really miss this- so I stocked up by stash in case of a stampin' emergency. You just never know when the need might arise :)
Details on the card- -this is actually a notecard size in basic black card stock, cut to 3 1/2 x 5" front. I ran it through the Big Shot with the Chevron embossing folder (it's hard to see that in this picture).
I stamped the image in Versamark on Whisper White and then used gold embossing powder and heat set. I love embossing, it just kicks everything up a notch!
The glimmer paper was punched out with the star from the Merry Minis punch pack- I just love that set and luckily it's carrying over! Oh and then the image was cut out with the Apothocary Framelit dies.
Have a wonderful day everyone!
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment