Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Dude, You're Welcome!

A stamp set for the "Dude" in your life!

Hi Stampers!

This is something else I got to see in Orlando over the weekend-- a new stamp set for the man in your life!  It makes me laugh because when I first started with Stampin' Up Russ made me a card and he did a great job!  It was so cute!  But then he said, "I  don't know how you can stamp with those thin pieces of rubber.  It makes such a mess!"  I asked him if he'd used the glass blocks and he said, "What glass blocks?"

Yep.  We had to have a little lesson after that and he agreed putting the stamp on the block FIRST was way easier!

Anyway I digress.  SU has come up with a great kit for a guy, here's a video that showcases it:



Watch and enjoy!

The set retails for $24.95 and can be ordered through my sales site!  Just click HERE to place your order online today!

Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment