Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Regionals, Stamp Shows and Birthdays Oh MY!

Hey Stampers,

I have had a busy busy busy couple of weeks.  My plan is to blog MORE, not less, but it's been difficult to find a spare minute or two!  But I'm back now so let's catch you all up!

Two weeks ago my fellow demonstrator Krista and I had a booth at the TD Convention center for the Stamp Scrap Art Tour.  It was a lot of fun, and I got to see a lot of my current customers and made a few new friends as well!  I love showing what we do to new people!!
Here is a picture of our booth:


It was a great weekend!

THEN the following weekend I took a road trip to Chattanooga, TN for a regional Stampin' Up meeting.  It was beyond AWESOME.  Really.   Four of my fellow demonstrators road tripped together and had a fantastic time.  Plus also, it was my birthday.  And really, is there a better way for a Stampin' girl to spend her day then with 500 of her fellow friends??

I took hundreds of pictures, and plan to share several of my favorites with you over the next week- enjoy some great card ideas!!!



 Lots of boards featuring specific stamp sets or themes.

Beautiful picture of fellow demonstrators Annette and Shannon!

I'll be posting more pictures of the event all week, lots of cards ideas to share!

Trish


No comments:

Post a Comment