Here is a card I made to welcome some of my newest team members. Thanks to the amazing Halloween kit promotion FIVE new members joined my team last month. And now SU has extended the kit promotion through September 16th so if YOU have been thinking of signing up it's a great time!
We meet locally in Greenville once a month to stamp and discuss all things SU. I provide as much training as our schedules allow for my "newbies" so they can get their business off to a great start. It's such a fun and friendly way to start a small business with other crafters. I've enjoyed every minute of it!
Anyway here is the card I sent to my team:
First I stamped Pleasant Poppies Stamp #126480 Wood (129499 Clear) in Versamark and then heat embossed the image with white embossing powder. Then I used a mask to sponge the sun in Daffodil Delight and then sponged all around the page with Marina Mist. Then I used my markers to color in the poppies with Primrose Petals and some Daffodil Delight in the centers and Old Olive for the stems. I back the page with a sheet of Primrose Petals and then attached to a Whisper White card base. I stamped the Welcome image from a set we got at Convention 2011 in Primrose Petals on Whisper White card stock and punched it out with the Modern Label punch, and popped it up with dimensionals.
Pleasant Poppies is a new background stamp and was one of the first to catch my eye in this year's annual catalog. I just love the design and plan to use it a lot!
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment