Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Day for the Occasions Mini AND to sign up for Spring Fever Class!

Happy Monday Stampers!

Well the Crop for the Cure was a wonderful event.  I had SO much fun and met some amazing people.  I just love the stamping/scrapping/crafting community....they are just the best people on Earth.  SO kind and fun!

We had a great day working on layouts and talking all things scrappy!


In other news, today is the LAST day that you can order from the Occasions Mini catalog!  I will miss it so.  Here are a couple of my personal favorites from the last few months:

 I made this one as a copy from Mary Fish (stampinpretty.com)- it uses Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the Blossom punch (two of my very favorite new items- I hope hope hope they carry over to the new catalog but who knows!!), the Sincere Salutations stamp set from the big catalog which is also discontinued, and a great look of black and white.  I gave this card to my friend Misty who moved to Arkansas last month :(
 This card is my own but based on other Mary Fish cards (she is a great source of inspiration for me).  It used the P.S. I love you stamp set and then I covered the strawberries with Crystal Effects.  I used this card in one of my Stamp A Stack classes and it was a big hit.


I made this card as a submission for a contest at Leadership. It didn't win but I still liked the color combination of Island Indigo and Pool Party...it used the Take it to Heart stamp set from the Occasions Mini and the Heart framelits, another awesome item from the mini!  The greeting is from a Sale A Bration set and is no longer available.

A beautiful set, Love and Laughter, from the Occasions Mini- wonderful for weddings!  If this doesn't carry over I will keep it anyway!

I saw this card at Leadership. Uses the Loving Thoughts stamp set and a great use of the Simply Scored board to make a fan.  I have to try this!  I'm sorry I don't know who made it- if it's yours message me and I'll update the post :)

Last thing:  today is the absolute last day to RSVP for the May 9th Spring Fever Class- Here's a picture of the cards we are going to make.  12 cards for $25- it's a great deal and a great class.  I have two spots left in the morning class 9-12 if you want to join us!!!

OK stampers- sorry for the long post today but there was lots to show you!  Have a great day!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment