Sunday, April 15, 2012

Another card from my upcoming class!

Today I plan to work in my yard and try to locate all the sprinklers and get some of the garden beds cleaned out.  It will be a long day but long overdue as well!  The weather is supposed to be beautiful so I am looking forward to it!!  Spring is definitely springing here in Greenville!   I hope you get a chance to get outside and smell the fresh air too!  Love this time of year!


Here's another card from my class on May 9th!  You need to come to this class :)  Seriously, I am very excited about this new collection of cards and scrapbooking.  Go to my class schedule page for pricing and to RSVP.  It will be a lot of fun!



  Later today I should have the discontinued stamp list available and posted so you can see what you need to order before it is gone forever!  Stay tuned!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment