Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Pursuit of Happiness and Spring

Hi Stampers,

Today's card is one that I made for my upcoming class on May 9th....it uses a bunch of circle punches and some of the Simply Scrappin' Spring Fever Designer Series Paper- just so bright and cheerful and SPRING!  The colors are Melon Mambo and Pear Pizazz, along with Daffodil Delight and Basic Gray.

I punched a bunch of circles and glued them onto a piece of Melon Mambo card stock and then ran the whole thing through my Big Shot with an embossing folder, actually one from the holidays called snow burst.  But it looks like flowers to me :)  Then I stamped my greeting from the Pursuit of Happiness set, and added some sponging and some punched Boho Blossom flowers and a pink glitter brad.  Such a fun card!


You can make this card and 11 others on May 9th at my class!  Just click over to my schedule and RSVP with payment (I'll send you a PayPal invoice or you can send a check) by April 30th so the kits can be ordered....

No comments:

Post a Comment