Good Morning Stampers!
Today Stampin' Up released a very long list of items discontinued from the current catalog. Many items are discontinued and everything is only available while supplies last. Grab your favorites while you can.
- To see a list of the discontinued accessories list click HERE
- To see a list of all the retired Definitely Decorative line go HERE
- To see a list of all the discontinued stamp sets go HERE
It's an exciting time at Stampin' Up as we see the old go out to make room for the new! I plan to grab a few of my favorites now and then hang tight until the new catalog is released June 1st! In that vein, I have an offer for you! Every customer that places a $50 order from me between now and May 15th will receive a new 2012-2013 catalog for FREE!!! Just place an order either through me by phone or directly through my website and I'll send you a brand new catalog just as soon as it comes available!!!
This offer is just through Stampin' Up with Trish.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment