Thursday, May 3, 2012

I will miss our 2011-12 Designer Series Paper!

I know that with the new Stampin' Up catalog coming on June 1st there will be some wonderful new products that I will fall in love with.  All the same I have so enjoyed the colors and patterns of this year's designer series paper!  I'm going to highlight some of my recent creations made with the paper Pocketfull of Posies:





I made a little holder for three cards and three cards to go inside using Perfectly Penned and Season of Friendship, as well as the Labels Collection framelits #125598, the adorning accents edge lit #125595, the bird punch, and the Boho Blossoms punch.  Accents with white embossing powder and the pearl accents.

And even though it will be hard to say goodbye to this paper, it's one of the papers that is 25% off while supplies last!   So stock up while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment