You are ALL invited to my annual (ok so this is the first time but I PLAN to make it annual) New Catalog Open House event! We are going to have SO much fun y'all! Everyone who comes gets the following:
* A brand new Stampin' Up 2012-13 Annual Catalog, absolutely FREE
* Make a card for FREE with some beautiful new stamp sets and papers
* A gift from me just for coming!
* NO SHIPPING CHARGES on any order placed that day- Yes folks shipping is on ME this one day only.**
*Shop my discontinued stamps and products for special savings!
* Enter a raffle for FREE give-aways!
*Lots of yummy treats to snack on.
And MORE!
It will be a really fun time, so take some time out of your Sunday afternoon and come visit! You will be SO glad you did :)
Sunday, June 3rd 2-5 PM
Trish's House
4 Artesian Court
Simpsonville, SC 29681
Questions, just give me a call at (864) 385-4597.
RSVP if you know you might be coming too so I can be sure I have enough of everything on hand. Thanks!!! Just send me an email at trish@kolarik.org and say YES I want to have FUN!!!
**To get free shipping orders will be sent to Trish and she will deliver, also only good on orders placed IN PERSON at the Open House. Sorry, no phone or emailed orders will qualify.
No comments:
Post a Comment