I thoroughly enjoyed my trip out west. My brother and his wife and kids live out there, and although we try to meet up as often as possible we had actually never been to their house in San Diego. So it was great to spend some time with them
Stampin' Up also did things up nice! This is the hotel that we stayed at:
And this was the pillow gift on the first night! It's such a perfect memento of the trip and the colors and vibrancy of the area. But it was a bear to carry home on two planes (thanks Russ)!!!
The Gas Lamp district has changed a LOT. Feels more like Vegas at night. Not maybe my favorite, but lots of great food for sure!
This was the view from a high rise in downtown! Not our room but still. What a beautiful city!
And these were my pillow gifts on the last night there! Finally some stamps :) I already have a few of these items though so my club members and downline will be the lucky recipients of some of this in the next month or so!! Sharing the wealth for sure!
I will sign off with a huge thank you to all of you. I had no idea when I bought my $99 kit that it would take me on wonderful trips (FREE) two years in a row, and connect me to so many wonderful new friends! I am thoroughly enjoying the journey. It may not be perfect, but it's perfect for ME.
Happy Stampin' My Friends!
Trish



No comments:
Post a Comment