That saying always cracks me up. I've lived in the South for five years now (I don't really count living in Florida as living in the South, do you?)...anyway I've started to say y'all once in a while and then I catch myself and laugh. Love it.
ANYWAY. We had stamp club here Tuesday and it was a ton of fun. I taught the masking tape technique that I've been seeing everywhere and it was a fun and easy way to get a pop of color on your card.
This card uses the hostess set from the annual catalog, Simply Sketched. I have been using this a lot. Very pretty and soft. We also used the new stamp set Gorgeous Grunge. I had put off getting this set, but now that I have it I'm having a lot of fun with the "grunge look."
Colors used were crumb cake, calypso coral, and so saffron.
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment