Thursday, September 19, 2013

My little guy

Here's a cute one that my little man made for me.  I was under the weather for the two weeks leading up to my trip to San Diego....and luckily started feeling better as the time came to go~  I'm so glad I was healthy for the trip as it was a wonderful time!

Here is the card Michael made for me:



Isn't that sweet?  He's quite talented for 10 I think :)  This is an old stamp set from the Spring but we will have to keep it forever because he has been a fan of whales since he was a toddler.  When this set came out we HAD to get it.

The card however is a new die by Stampin' Up that is kinda amazing.  Here is another card that I made with it this week:




I LOVE the interactive nature of the card and how you can put a message on the reverse side!  It's so cute!!   This was made with the stamp sets from the new Annual Catalog:  Sketched Birthday #130426 for the balloons and Remembering Your Birthday #131350 for the sentiment.  This set has great sentiments that I will use A LOT.

I also used the Birthday Basics DSP, which is a GREAT group of papers for birthdays and general celebrations!

Have a great day everyone! 

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment