The changes that always come with a new Annual Stampin' Up catalog (coming May 31st!) are starting to be announced. First up: Color Renovation!! SU is discontinuing 10 colors and adding 10 new colors to its four color collections:
What I am happy about: I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pool Party. And Island Indigo, And Calypso Coral, and Wisteria Wonder......these were the In-Colors from the 2011-13 (every year we get 5 colors that stay around for two years, bringing our total color choices to 50). Anyway I was kinda dreading saying goodbye to any of them but now it looks like the only one I have to say hasta to is Lucky Limeaide. And let's be honest, LL looks a whole lot like Old Olive anyway!
What I'm not happy about: Hmmm, I will miss Pretty in Pink and Baja Breeze, and More Mustard in the fall for sure. But I hear Crushed Curry might be a good substitute (it was around before my time). And I can't wait to see some of these other colors in person-- especially Smoky Slate. Sounds....interesting doesn't it??
A couple colors jumped categories too- looks like Rose Red is no longer "Subtle" and is now a little more "Regal."
Now the REALLY exciting news:
Yep, starting on Saturday SU is offering free shipping for three days!!!
SO if there is a color going away that you are going to miss I highly recommend that you order your re-inkers and stock up on your paper RIGHT AWAY. As usual, the colors that are discontinued will only be around while supplies last!!
Ok everyone, start your engines and get what you need while you can! And by the way the free shipping is good on EVERYTHING....Spring and Annual catalog or any other items they've got going on right now! So take a breath, pull out your cattys, and let's go!
Trish :)


No comments:
Post a Comment