Monday, April 15, 2013

Specials and Updates! Oh my!

Happy Rainy Monday Stampers!

Ok kids are all out of the house, husband is back from his big conference in Nashville.  Hopefully this week no one will throw up, have an allergy attack, need to have teeth pulled or get bitten by a dog.  Because that was my week LAST week.  Seriously, that all happened.  No wonder I'm exhausted.  I'm on my third cup of coffee though so I'm not sure if it's the caffeine or what but I am PUMPED!

FIRST UP:

Today is the LAST day to register and get EARLY BIRD PRICING for our Spring Fling!!  Krista and I are really looking forward to a great evening of stampin' fun with you!!!!  Thanks to those of you who have registered already--- it is going to be GREAT!  

Want to register??  Go HERE to sign up today!!!!! 

And one more thing:


Great promotion going on now through May 30th for hostesses.  Want to get together a group and stamp??   I provide ALL the work AND the fun!!!  I have just two dates left for stampin' parties so call me ASAP and book yours!  I'd love to stamp with you!

And if you've been thinking about joining my team, you can get an extra $30 in product by doing so now!  We have a great time together and we'd love to have you join us!!!

Take care for now!  No allergy attacks please!

Trish:)

No comments:

Post a Comment