Friday, March 22, 2013

This is IT. Last Day for Sale-A-Bration goodies!

I'm always sad when Sale-A-Bration ends.  It's so nice to get FREE goodies!   Here are a few cards I've made this year using SAB products....

 Feeling Sentimental.  

 Vintage Verses and SAB Designer Paper....

 Feeling Sentimental is my FAVORITE stamp set from SAB.  It's going in my private stash for sure.

 I'm sad also that the embossing folder isn't going forward.  It's so pretty! 

 Love the SaleABration Designer Series Paper this year.  So many possibilities!!!

This last one used the Quintessential stamp and the Bitty Banners stamp sets....both of which are in the current catalog but you can get them for FREE with a $50 order today!

If you see something you just HAVE TO HAVE....today is the day!  Don't delay though...the system always slows up as the day wears on.....

ALSO.....place your order online today by noon  and enter HOSTESS CODE : 4W34AJ3X.   This will enter you in a contest for free hostess benefits.  If you are the winner expect a call from me this afternoon!  Don't delay!!!

Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment