I love weddings. I love the white dresses, the beautiful brides, the love on display, the hope for the future....oh I'm a total sap when it comes to these things. And being now in my 40s with medium young children we are kinda at an age where we aren't going to very many these days!
However! One of my daughter's teachers is getting married next month. SO I had an excuse to pull out one of my favorite wedding stamp sets from Stampin' Up:
Stamp sets: Loving Thoughts, Love and Laughter
Paper: Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer Paper, Pink Pirouette
Framelits: Window Frames
Accessories: Silver Embossing Powder, Versamark, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, 5/8" Flower Trim (i tapped the flower in pink pirouette ink to color it slightly), glue dots, dimensionals.
It's so hard to show the affect of embossing in photos but boy does it pop this card! I hope you like it, and I hope the bride does too :)
Trish

Oh I really like this. I bet the embossing looks fabulous with all that glimmer!
ReplyDeleteThanks Katherine!
ReplyDelete