Hey Stampers-
There are just a few hours left to place your order and get 15% off almost ALL stamp sets at Stampin' Up! What a great deal! I've taken several orders all day today and am finalizing the order around 10 tonight so if you want in, give me a call or an email by then. You can also order direct through my website at www.stampinupwithtrish.stampinup.net and click SHOP NOW.
In other news, today Stampin' Up has released an adorable new kit:
Isn't it cute? I think this is SUCH a great kit for gift ideas! The price is 15.95 and it includes everything you need to make six cards. Want to make more? You can add on a pack of notecards for $5.95!
The kit is called Fancy Friends and the item number is 107311. I absolutely love it. What a great kit for the beginner stamper.
Lots of great things going on at SU! If you'd like to order this kit tonight let me know and I'll add it to the group :) I know I'm going to get a couple :)
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment