Hello Stampers-
Wow great Easy Peasy class last night! I saw some old friends and made several new ones.....I just love the stampin' community!! I'll post pictures of the cards we made very soon. Today's post however is just an easy card that I put together quickly using one of my favorite stamp sets, Artistic Etchings. I've always had a soft spot for all things French, since I am part French and my parents lived there for several years in the 90's.....anyway here's the card.
This card uses my favorite Crumb Cake base and stamp behind the Eiffle Tower, with the tower and sentiment stamped in Early Espresso. The sentiment is from Lacy and Lovely, the set I'll be using in my class on July 11th. It's a great set and I bet I will use it a lot.... This card is VERY clean and simple, but that was the mood I was in!
This card also used the new hole punch set, to create uniform dots in the corners. I know I'll be using that more in the months to come as well.
My ribbon share order arrived tonight, so I should have the shares ready to go for those of you that ordered. I have a couple shares left of the in-color ribbons (1 actually) so if you are interested let me know.
Have a great day everyone!
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment