Hi Stampers-
Today's card was a long time coming! I've had the Everything Eleanor since Leadership in January and had created some "designer series paper" with it about a month ago. Today it was raining, a rare thing here in Greenville, SC, so since all plans were cancelled I retreated to my stamp room to play!
This is the result and I'll be using it in my workshops later this month:
This card uses the WONDERFUL stamp set Everything Eleanor as well as From my heart, both of which have fantastic lines and SO much potential. I'm sure you will see many images of both in the months to come! I also used the stripes embossing folder and the labels frame lit dies.....love the Big Shot and all it can do for card making! Colors are Basic Grey, Whisper White and the new Raspberry Ripple....which I am starting to LOVE!
Trish

Very nice. I like your color combination.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much :)
ReplyDelete