Happy Saturday to you! I've had quite the busy crafting week since my "big box" of new goodies arrived last Monday night! I'll have several new cards ready to post this week for ideas-
Today's card is a CASE (copied and shared) from JK Cards.....I used his idea but changed up the colors and papers. I wanted to use my new From My Heart stamp set- it's just a beautiful collection of stamps that stand well on their own. Here is my version:
I used Crumb Cake as a base and then layered the new Polka Dot parade DSP in Rich Razzleberry, after I ran the bottom through my scalloped border punch. Then added another layer of solid Rich Razzleberry card stock and a layer of Crumb Cake before adding the image stamped in, you guessed it, Rich Razzleberry. I added a flower button from the Brights button collection and topped with a peal and voila!
It's a nice clean and simple card. I hope you like it!
You can see JK's version HERE.
Item 126557 Clear Mount : $28.95
Item 126555 Wood Mount : $39.95
Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper #126902 $10.95
Have a great day everyone!



No comments:
Post a Comment