Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

After teaching Valentine themed clubs, two classes, making valentines for 45 kids, and several teachers, along with mailing to family, there was ONE very special Valentine I still had not created- for my husband!  I hunkered down this morning between morning carpool and class Valentine parties and luckily for me the inspiration came.  I hope he likes it!  I will be sad when today is over, I LOVE LOVE LOVE making Valentines- it's like going back to when I was a kid, only using punches and the Big Shot is SO much better than all that hand cutting!!!


Supplies Used:
#118074 Owl Punch
#114511 Little Leaves Sizzlit die
#120906 2 1/2" circle punch
#125522 Take It to Heart stamp set (clear)
#125845 Loving Thoughts stamp set (clear)

Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, So Saffron, Basic Black card stock
Riding Hood Red classic ink

Have a wonderfully sweet day everyone!!!

2 comments: