Happy Saturday!
What a week! I had two FANTASTIC private card parties. I think everyone had a great time and made lots of great cards.....I loved doing it too and hope to do more of them in the coming months...such a great way to meet new people! Easy on the hostess too- I bring everything except the snack! Make four beautiful cards for $10 a person! It's a great night out!
Here's one of the cards we made this week:
I saw the idea for this "quilting" pattern on Pinterest. Who loves Pinterest? Wow do I get lost on there. Anyway I saw the idea and made it over with Stampin' Up! product and also made it a bit "masculine." So hard to make cards for our guys sometimes, isn't it?
Everyone was a little nervous at first but EVERYONEs card turned out just beautiful. So fun.
Enjoy your day!

No comments:
Post a Comment