Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Brayered and Spritzed! Club cards from May

My club in May wanted to learn how to use the brayer and spritzer tools so we made the following cards:



The card on the right used the retired Not Quite Navy ink and paper with Papillion Potpourri, Everything Eleanor, and Bitty Banner stamp sets.  Also used the now retired Cloudy Day embossing folder.  But the spritzing technique was easy- just fill a Stampin' Spritzer with rubbing alcohol and a few drops of reindeer...then spritz away!

The second card uses the masking and brayering techniques, and also used the Loving Thoughts and Serene Silhouettes stamp sets.  This card isn't perfect but I posted it anyway to show that even I make mistakes.  Other versions turned out better but I didn't get a photo of those!

Hope you are enjoying this summer day!

Trish


PS- If you'd like to learn techniques like these I have a class coming up on July 10th where we are going to work with spritzers and blender pens.  Cost is just $10.  RSVP by clicking my class schedule above!~

No comments:

Post a Comment