One of the first stamp sets I *HAD TO HAVE* from the new catalog actually surprised me- Zoo Babies! My kids are older and I'm not around a lot of babies, but with Button Buddies retiring I needed me some cute animals in my stash! This set fit the bill. And as you can see, it's not just for baby cards:
I saw that toucan and rhino and thought about how you always see birds sitting on large animals on National Geographic. Made me think about how you can be so different and yet coexist well together. Kind of like my husband and I . Ha ha. 18 years and counting sweetheart!
This is a great card for an anniversary or just anytime really!
Supplies: Paper- the gorgeous new (old) bermuda bay has stolen my heart. I love it! And I accented the window frame with a piece of the new designer series paper stacks, which have great new patterns. And then smoky slate is my other new favorite. Together they make me happy as well!!
I sent this card (actually 20 of them) off to New England this week for a swap organized through a Stampin' Up demo group. I can't wait to get back 19 cards from other talented stampers! Happy Mail for sure!
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment