Sunday, July 1, 2012

July Classes- Sign Up today!

Hi All!

Happy July!  Looks like it's going to be a HOT summer, so what better than to take a few hours and stamp!!

I have some really fun classes lined up this month and I hope to see you there!  My complete schedule is listed above but a couple classes are pay in advance because you get to take the stamp set home!

First up is Lovely and Lacey on July 11th- I have three spots open for this so call me today or tomorrow if you are interested.  We'll make two notecards and a neat little holder to make a nice gift set, plus you get to take the set home!  Cost is $25 for clear mount or $29 for wood mount but I need to know by TOMORROW, July 2nd so I can place the order and get the product in time!  RSVP today by calling me at (864) 385-4597 and we'll arrange payment.

NEXT:  My first ever KIDS CLASSES are coming up on July 18th!  All the details are listed above.  I have four spots left for the morning Angry Birds session and 5 for the afternoon BUG ME.  The afternoon session is also pay in advance as I need to order the sets for you to take home.  Please RSVP with payment for this class by July 9th.
Here's a card I made with the Bug Me set, we'll be doing more bright colors for both boys and girls--


Have a great day everyone!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment