Are you loving the new catalog? Is your wish list bigger than your budget? I may be able to help with that!
Stampin' UP has announced a new initiative to have YOU become one of US :)
Yep. For $50, you get $55 worth of products, a whole bunch of business supplies, AND a 20% discount on everything else you might want!
Stampin' Up is a huge collection of different kinds of stampers. There are those in it for the $$, the love, mostly both....and then a large majority are "hobbyists." I'm firmly in the latter category, although I've run it as a business in the past and had fun with it!
There are NO downsides to signing up! You are getting the fabulous SU products at a nice discount. That's it. Questions? Just give me a call! Offer ends June 30th...
THE FINE PRINT :)

No comments:
Post a Comment