Hi Stampers!
Please excuse my absence! I've been scaling back a little on my stamping and focusing more on my day job selling Thirty-One and my family....but the stamping call was strong and I'm ready to show you all some of what I've been working on lately!
My Godson and nephew Bo made his First Communion today. I'm so proud of him! This is the card that I made for him.
I used the Crosses of Hope stamp set that is discontinued and embossed it with silver and added a rhinestone to the center of the cross (which I had stamped and cut out and popped up on dimensionals). I created an overlay with mosaic madness embossing folder and cut out the center with my labels frame lit die. All white on white...simple and pretty!
Here's another view of the card without the Nephew sentiment (from an old set called Family Reunion by the way). This time I embossed in gold instead of silver:
*********************************************************************************
The new catalog is coming ! If you are one of my preferred customers (those who ordered more than $100 in the last 12 months) there is one on the way to you as of Monday. If you'd like to order one, they are $5 including shipping and you can do so by clicking the PayPal button to the top right and enter your information. I will get one out to you right away!
Have a great day everyone!
Trish


No comments:
Post a Comment