Monday, August 19, 2013

Another year together!

August is always a busy month around here.  LOTS of birthdays and anniversaries, back to school, and end of summer!  Good thing I have a few cards on hand :)

Here's one I made for my hubby--


The sentiment is embossed with black embossing powder.  I just got a new heat gun from Stampin' Up too and I'm so glad I did- it's much quieter and it felt like the heat was more directed right at the image and so not as much blew around if that makes sense.  Anyway very nice!  It was a nice upgrade!  Keeping my old one for classes so people can see the difference!

Sentiment is from Feel Goods, a wonderful set.
And the papers- aren't those cool?  They are from a beautiful black and very vanilla patterned set of papers called Modern Medley.  Love it!  Great for this "masculine" card!

I finished it off with a couple of the new Candy Dots-- love these things.  Same look at brads with less work and cheaper- $5.95 for 100?  Wow!

Have a great day everyone.  Raining here, again!

Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment