Now kick back with your morning coffee (or afternoon tea if you are reading this later) and have a look! If you'd like your very own paper copy please give me a call or stop by my house this SUNDAY from 2-5. We will be having a great time looking at all the great new ideas and stamp sets and playing around with some of the new goodies together! I can't wait to share it all with you!
Please note that ordering will be down today until 2 PM EST then we can get online and order away. I know I've got MY wish list ready to go!
And here are a couple other new things going on:
Three of my FAVORITE greeting sets are 25% off this month! This is SO exciting! How nice for SU to reduce your costs this way! Check it out!
My favorite new product:
This is just so cool. NO MORE POST IT NOTES! This is the first item going on my order today!
Here is a video about it:
And last but not least: This weekend you can STILL order from the old catalog, and also the new! WOW. The SPRING catalog however ends TODAY so if you were still thinking about something from there you will want to grab it.!
Questions? Just give me a call! I'm working in the yard until 2 and then I will be online placing my order!
Remember I'm still collecting names for my ribbon and paper shares so if you want in on those check them out at the tab above and let me know!
Have a great day everyone and Happy Stampin'!!!
Trish



No comments:
Post a Comment