I'm so excited for this new class-- 11 spots are filled so if you are thinking of coming be sure to RSVP ASAP! :)
First Ever Card Buffet! Thursday February 7th, 4:30-8:30 PM
Are you "hungry" to fill your card box? Here's a great way to stock up on all occasion cards. I will have 12-14 different cards cut and ready to be assembled. There will be 4-5 Valentine cards as well as a nice assortment of everything else.
You come and pick 8 cards to make for $20. Each card will have an instruction sheet and yours truly available to guide you through. You work at your own pace and enjoy some crafting time making beautiful cards for friends and family!
You come and pick 8 cards to make for $20. Each card will have an instruction sheet and yours truly available to guide you through. You work at your own pace and enjoy some crafting time making beautiful cards for friends and family!
This is a drop-in style class, but be sure to get here by 7 PM at the latest so you have time to finish all your card creations.
Please bring your favorite adhesive and paper snips. I will provide glue sticks and everything else!
RSVP for this class by February 5th so I have enough supplies on hand for all!
See you there!
Trish
See you there!
Trish

No comments:
Post a Comment