Hi Stampers,
I'm back after a wonderful week off in Utah visiting with my brother's family and my parents. It was so great to see all the cousins together and ski again after two years off! Now we are all back in South Carolina enjoying 80 degree days and spring! Too funny.
Today I'd like to share a new "channel" on You Tube that went live on March 1st...it's Stampin' Up's very own channel! Here you can watch LOTS of great videos giving you ideas on how to use Stampin' Up product. The link here will take you to a great video on the new Simply Scored Diagonal Plate. This plate sits on top of the Simply Scored board that debuted last fall. With diagonal lines you can make amazing projects and easily create your own custom envelopes!! Watch to see how, then go ahead and order the plate and board today! You won't regret it! I use mine for almost EVERY card I make!!
Simply Scored Scoring Tool #122334 $29.95
Diagonal Plate #125586 11.95
Additional Place Markers #125625 $2.50
Simply Scored Stylus #125624 $4.50
This looks great - I haven't gotten one yet, but I think it'll be a nice thing to demo, it sets it apart from other brands. Can't wait to try it!
ReplyDeleteI agree! I just got mine and it's really neat. LOVE making envelopes! Thanks Katherine!
ReplyDelete